Yes! We support both common bolt release positions for a Savage rifle, both top and bottom will work without issue. For the bottom bolt release, there is a slot milled in the side of the chassis which allows the insertion of a tool to activate the release.
Articles in this section
- Will your chassis for a Savage Axis fit an Axis II?
- Looking for a specific rifle option?
- Will a Savage Axis II fit into a Savage Axis chassis?
- Can I add a folder to the Oryx Chassis?
- What action screw spacing works with the Savage Short Action?
- Does the Howa Mini Action Chassis use AICS mags?
- What magazine do I need for the Howa Mini?
- Does Oryx offer different color side panels?
- What action screw spacing do you support for Savage Actions?
- What chassis will fit a Bergara rifle?